Well, I really thought that now that I was done with school, I would finally be over my horrible habit of procrastination.
NOPE.
Here I am, still awake, getting things ready for camp... and we are supposed to be leaving at 4am... which is only 2 and a half hours from now. At this point, I think I will just stay up... not even bother going to sleep. I was supposed to be the first one driving, but now Stacee it driving first. So, I suppose I can sleep then, once we are in the car. We have our first stop picked out--guess what it is? In'n'Out in Kingsman, AZ. Haha! That will be the last one we see for the summer, so we figured that we've gotta hit it up. LOL
I really shouldn't be writing this now... I should be finishing my packing. It's just, my mind has been going all crazy these past couple days. I'm excited, yet scared... hopeful, yet nervous. I'm glad Cassandra will be there to help me along through the process. But I can't help but think about how much I'm going to miss everyone back home. I know it's only 2 months, but thats the longest I'll have ever been away. I wanted to cry when leaving church tonight, after the Genesis bible study.
Anyway... I better get back to this whole packing thing. I am so unorganized right now.
Pennsylvania, here we come! *cries*
Forever and a day
8 years ago

1 comments:
:) You will be missed!! Have a safe trip and try not to drive the wrong way down any freeways, m'kay? Thanks.
Post a Comment