I'm starting to think that my life isn't interesting enough to do one blog everyday. LOL.
I sign in, click "new post", the compose window pops up... and I stare. Blankly. For a couple minutes. I hope that something exciting or meaningful will come to mind. But it usually fails.
All I can say is that this week... and coming up weekend... is extremely busy. Oye. The days are starting to blend together. Then, I can't remember what I had planned or scheduled. Like, this weekend, I know I have plans for everyday... but I can't quite remember which is on which day! LOL! I should get a planner... write things down as soon as they are planned... but the truth is that even if I write everything down in a planner, I will forget to look at it! HAHA!
I feel like there was something important I had to say... but I can't remember.
I had a job interview today! At the Manhattan Beach Library... the position they are hiring for is a page. You know, the person that puts books away and all that fun stuff. It would be a good job for me because I can be slightly obsessive compulsive when it comes to sorting and filing things. I think it went well... I think they liked me... so I guess we will have to see! Say a lil prayer! haha
Ok... I gotta go... I really need to pee. lol!
Forever and a day
8 years ago

2 comments:
maybe u should get a black berry. I want one real real bad! But I'm sure u could put stuff on the phone u have now and then set reminders. That could help u.
or u could get little planners like me and stacee and carry them with u always. .. just get into the habit of looking at it.. like my little hello kitty one.. but u wouldn't want a hello kitty one cuz it's asian.. eh heh
Post a Comment