CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Even Killian Murphy would make a better Edward...

I need a new job.

I got to work today and saw that they updated my schedule. Now... they didn't get it wrong... the new manager did a very good job at going by availability. It's the fact that since I have a new manager, he doesn't know that I just come and go when I need to be there. I'm afraid that he's gonna expect me to be there for my full schedule. I would go crazy out of my mind if I was there all the time. Haha! I just hope he doesn't notice that I'm not always there at the same times I'm scheduled.

I'm currently watching "28 Days Later" at Cassandra's house... it's been quite some time since I've seen this movie. Haha... how it brings back old memories. I bet you never knew that I do a killer infected zombie impression! It's true.

Man. Hmm. I have nothing really interesting to say.

I really need to sit down sometime and actually finish writing one of my stories, so I can finally put them into screenplay form. I was just informed that someone out there is currently working on turning both "Monopoly" and "Candyland" into actual movies. Hollywood is REALLY running out of ideas. They need something new, desperately.

Hahaha!

4 comments:

Iloveaussies said...

They really r running out of ideas

sharkiepatronus said...

Candyland would make a great Horror movie... kinda like how Johnny Depp's Willy WOnka was more creepy than fun....

Monopoly would be some horrid cross between Wall St., The Burbs, and Rat Race....

They should just stick iwth Clue which will always be the best film based on a board game... I want to watch it now LOL!

Anonymous said...

Cillian Murphy? Edward? No. lol.

Robert Pattinson is just too hot... but he shouldn't have been edward either, he should have been jasper so i could have loved him, the end.

I'm still going to see Twilight, you know you are too.

It would be awesome if you started writing the screenplay for the rest of the twilight books, you would make them so much BETTER!!!

sarahbeth said...

How come I've never gotten to see your killer infected zombie impression? :D