CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Weekend's over :-\

The weekend is over now, and it's time to get back to the daily grind... school, work, school, work....*breathe*... school, work, school.... heh. Great.

The weekend was jam packed though.

Friday night I visited Cassandra and Michael at the Gable House where they were bowling. Then grabbed some In'n'out with the rest of the gang.

Saturday, I went to work at 7am. Worked for only 3 1/2 hours (haha) and left. Then we all went to the Palos Verdes mall to go ice skating since it was Susanna's b-day.... BUT, the skating rink was closed. So that sucks. Instead we went next door to Ruby's and got milkshakes. And Omar, being the totally amazing little dude that he is, told the waitor that it was Susanna's b-day. So, right when everyone thought it was time for us to leave, here came all these people around the corner singing happy birthday to her. Haha. It was basically amazing. She turned so red, it was great.

After Rubys, Cassandra and I picked up Michael and then went to Venice Beach to see Jake (aka: J Ray) do a show. We met up with Stacy and Chris there. Jake did a wonderful job... it seemed like everyone there really seemed to like his music. So that was awesome. And, while we were there, we saw the guy who plays the role of Darryl on "The Office" haha! I really wanted to say something, but I was too scared. So, then we all left... Cassandra, Michael and I went to Starbucks nears his aunt's house and loitered out in the parking lot for a long time, and acted like crazy people... well... Cassandra acted crazy. I think Michael and I just watched. LOL! Then, we eventually dropped him off and Cassandra drove us home. She dropped me off at the Holmes' house because my car was there. Since it was so late, I just slept over there since we would all be going to church in the morning anyway.

I had two dreams last night. I hardly EVER remember my dreams. But I did this time. And I actually woke up kinda sad... because they were dreams about something that I want really bad. A boyfriend. Haha! They were such happy dreams... but then I had to wake up and realize that they weren't real. I just wanted to go back asleep haha!

Anyway, today (Sunday) I went to church. I helped Nate and Hattie up in children's church for the first time. It was a lot of fun. I plan to help a couple times a month... you know, to get more involved in our church. Plus, the kids are always lots of fun :)

After church, we had lunch.... I visited with my dad and Ann for a little while... then a few of us went to the Lomita fair. We got there and the guy at the gate said "You have 15 minutes ladies." So, clearly it closed earlier than we thought it would. But I was just happy that I got to go for a little while. I love fairs/carnivals! Especially at night... I love the lights, the sounds... its just so much fun! I really need to try to go to the LA County Fair sometime this month. Seriously.

And, now, here I am. Writing my blog. And I think I'm done now. Haha. This one wasn't really filled with much insight or emotion... haha.... I just kinda rambled. Oh well.

Until tomorrow :)

(OH... and I never really watch America's Next Top Model.... but the others are watching it right now... and I must say, there are some REALLY strange people on this show...)

1 comments:

Kevin said...

I too love he weekends and miss them when they're gone.