I must say... I felt like quite the rebel. I'm pretty sure there's no food allowed in the store... but there we were, snacking it up while waiting outside the dressing rooms. haha! It was late... whatever.
Mall Mondays are fun. We should have them more often. But, sadly, Sarah won't be there for another one for the next 10 months :( :( :( :( :(
Lot's of ":("= REALLY REALLY sad face. lol. Just fyi.
Anywho... I hate school. Here I am, finally trying to be a good student and not procrastinate on my homework. I tried working on my Art 300 work all freakin' day, and I STILL barely have any of it done. It makes absolutely NO sense to me whatsoever. Art is supposed to be fun and interesting, not boring and tedious. Ugh! So, now I sit here late at night, and it's due tomorrow. And it's not even close to done. This totally sucks.
I tried to offer Cassandra $10 to do it for me... and after trying to read the stuff for like 2 minutes, even she gave up.
My lips are chapped. I need to go get my chapstick.
This is very random.
You know who I think is very attractive? Sylar... from "Heroes". We had a rather heated discussion about this at Starbucks just a little while ago. Apparently some people think Peter is better looking... but come on... we all know the nerd-gone-bad hunk Sylar is WAY cuter ;)
And I currently have like 5 pics of him posted on my comments... so that makes me happy. I can go look at them whenever. I think I will now.
Peace.
Forever and a day
8 years ago

6 comments:
[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q279/peter123_010/heroespromo2.jpg[/IMG]
mmmm. peter. <3 hhahaaha
how sad... my picture failed.
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q279/peter123_010/heroespromo2.jpg
Wow, that is sad... your picture failed!
I think the heated discussion was un-called-for since there is clearly no competition between Sylar and Peter. *Sylar = hotness*
I think sylar looks like a monster
you know no one is as hot as Hiro... ;-)
I'm so sad that I missed Mall Monday. :( :( :( :( :(
Post a Comment