CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Gays into the future.

Man am I tired!!

Haha!

We were up late last night re-shooting Chris's film... and then I had to get up ultra early to get to school a couple hours early in order to find parking. Then I printed out my homework, bought a muffin and rockstar for breakfast, went to class, took notes, went to class, tried not to fall asleep, then got out of class and went straight to work.

I was soooo hungry by the time I go to work. All I had to eat was that muffin at like 9am. And so I finally grabbed dinner at like 6:30pm. Mmmmm.... it was the best food ever, probably because I was so hungry. lol.

I actually really enjoy working the later shift at my work. The supervisors... well, the bossy ones... are all gone. The other people there are really loud and very interesting to listen to. lol. They play games in the warehouse... play music... and I can print out everything I need for school offline. Haha!

Anywho... I'm pooped. Tomorrow will hopefully be a good day. I get to hang out with my lil sis after she gets off school :) Yay!

2 comments:

Iloveaussies said...

"gays into the future" eh? Do u mean gaze?

staceelianna said...

i really enjoy working the later shift at my work too... its usually quiter then. less children.

oh and the theme is "What will YOU celebrate?!"