CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Just because I have to...

I'm blogging.

I have to.

Afterall, it's a blog-a-day, right?

But I have nothing to say. And I'm sleepy.

It was kinda a sad day. I cried a few times. For different reasons, such as saying good-bye to Sarah and watching footage from 9/11 on the History Channel.

I will probably cry one more time before going to sleep. lol. And no, I'm not on my period. lol.

I need to find myself a James Marsden. One that wants to take care of me. *sigh*

Haha.

I need to shower.

I have a lot of homework still. Ugh.

This is a really lame blog. I'm sorry.

Awwwww.... James Marsden is SO cute in "27 Dresses"!! I am so Jane in that movie. It's not even funny. lol. I don't care what other people say, I REALLY like this movie. I think it's because I can really relate to her character. It makes me sad... but there's a happy ending. So, I figure that will come along for me someday, too. Right?

2 comments:

Nicky Stade said...

I like that movie, too! Who doesn't?? LOL In blog-a-day, it's not about coming up with an inspirational/meaningful blog EVERY DAY...it's about blogging SOMETHING, EVERY DAY. =D There's a difference! Sometimes it's fun just reading random stuff...who says a blog has to be only about important stuff? Have you NOT read mine?? LOL For me, blog-a-day was about getting into a habit of blogging more often. Doing it every day for 30+ days got me over the slump and now I can blog every few days or so and it's not painful! LOL

Iloveaussies said...

oh it will come.. it will come