CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Just one of those days.

I dunno what was wrong with me today.

It's not like anything happened or went wrong. I was just having an off day. I mean, I laughed and had some fun... but in the back of my mind, I just felt kinda "blah" and couldn't seem to get out of it. And when I'm around others, I try not to act like anything is wrong... but after a while today, I couldn't do it anymore. So, like the loser I am, I became the downer I was trying to avoid becoming when I ran an errand with Stacee. *sigh*

But now I am chilling with Cassandra. We are going to try to work on screenplay stuff. So, hopefully that will get my mind off my current "blahness".

I'm sure I will be just fine come tomorrow. It always works that way. I have a day of crapiness.... then I wake up the next day and it's like it never happened. Heh.

Ok... time to get to work. Good night :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i know how you feel, it happens to me all the time.

i <3 you.

Iloveaussies said...

i hate blah days... and I hate it when u say .. heh.... haha

staceelianna said...

i didnt even know you posted this. for some reason in completely missed it. :/ and like i told you that day you weren't a "downer" when we hung out! i'd rather you be honest with me and have a full on crappy day than try to hold your emotions in and be "happy". [i'm still sorry tho]

i love you very much.

and i hate "heh" too. :P