So, I got to sleep in today!! Woo hoo!! HAHA!
It was pretty much amazing.
I had a nice dream. But it was one of those dreams where when you wake up, you are kinda sad that it wasn't real. It felt so real... and yet it wasn't. It felt so real that I had to check my outgoing text messages to make sure I didn't really send the texts that I dreamt I sent. Haha. Does that make any sense? lol
So anyway. I just really want to find a boy that will love me. Haha. I'm the kind of person who could never really remember their dreams, unless it was really scary or something. But, lately, I've been having a lot of dreams about the same guy and I tend to remember them all. So yeah, I dunno. HAHA. I keep wishing that one day one of those dreams will come true. That he will someday realize haha. But I feel like it's not necessarliy something I should be wishing for... yet I still do!! I want it so bad!
Ugh. Whatever. I better stop now before it makes me sad. haha.
Forever and a day
8 years ago

1 comments:
God grants the desires of our hearts...you shouldn't feel bad for wishing for a guy in your life. Just try to trust in God's timing. =)
Post a Comment